- CE, UL, RoHS Certified, SAMS Verified
- Viewing Angle: 150 degrees
- Color Temp: 6,500 Kelvins / Natural Bright White
- GOQ LED America Part# 4WC144-6500
- Nomenclature: 4- 4 diode / W-White in color / C- Clear Lens / 144 – 1.44 Watts per module/ 6500 – 6,500 Kelvins
- Modules per foot: 2.3 modules per foot
- Sold in bags of 50 modules.
- Feet per Bag: 21.75 feet,
- Power Consumption per module: 1.44 watts
- LED provided by Samsung: chip 5630
- Lumens: 175 lumens per module
- Spacing: 74mm between modules
- Operating System: 12 volts
- LED Driver: Constant Voltage Driving System.
- Best use: Optimal for application 5+” in depth
- Cable: UL, 20WG
CIRA 4 LED Module – White, 6,500 Kelvins, 1.44 Watts (4WC144-6500)
GOQ LED America’s LED module 4WC144-6500 is a 4-diode, 6,500K white LED module designed and ideal for deep depth applications, single-face cabinet 5” depth or deeper, and double-faced cabinet 10” wide or deeper. These modules allow for maximum lighting and minimal LED rows. Since 6,500 Kelvins white light does not wash out the color of vinyl, this module also is applicable with vinyl covered signs.
These LEDs have a guaranteed Life span over 60,000 hours. Designed for Easy Installation with 3M VHB sticky tape and a #4 screw hole mount option for easy mounting. Our GOQ modules are rated IP68 and are UL approved UL#E344463. These GOQ Samsung LEDs will provide you and your customer with one of the brightest and whitest LEDs on the market today.
- Module Length – 44 mm
- Module Height – 7 mm
- Module width – 44 mm
- Distance between modules – 74 mm
- 2.3 modules per foot
GOQ LED America warrants all CIRA Line LED modules we sell for a period of five (5) years from the time of purchase. This warranty covers the purchaser from problems which arise due to quality and performance. Warranty covers reimbursement for labor to replace defective LED modules up to three times the dollar amount of defective product.