- CE, UL, RoHS Certified, SAMS Verified
- Viewing Angle: 160 degrees
- Color Temp: 6500 Kelvins / Natural Bright White
- GOQ LED America’s Part# 3WS072-6500
- Nomenclature: 3- 3 diode / W-White in color / S- Shallow Lens / 072 – 0.72 Watts per module/ 6500 – 6,500 Kelvins
- Modules per foot: 2.4 modules per foot
- Sold in bags of 100 modules.
- Feet per Bag: 41.5 feet, 2 strands of modules at 20.75 feet per strand
- Power Consumption per module: 0.72 watts
- LED provided by Samsung: chip 5630
- Lumens: 115 lumens per module
- Spacing: 45mm between modules
- Operating System: 12 volts
- LED Driver: Constant Voltage Driving System.
- Best use: Optimal for application 3+” in depth
CIRA 3 LED Module – Shallow White, 6,500 Kelvins, 0.72 Watts (3WS072-6500)
GOQ LED America’s LED module 3WS072-6500 is a 3-diode, 6,500K white LED module designed and ideal for shallow depth applications as low as 3” deep. With an evenly distributed bright light, consider using this module for back lighting channel letters or signage, lighting face lit shallow depth channel letters 3” depth or deeper, and lighting shallow depth box signs. Since the 6,500 Kelvins white light does not wash out the color of vinyl, this module is also an applicable solution for vinyl covered letters and signs.
These LEDs have a guaranteed Life span over 60,000 hours. Designed for Easy Installation with 3M VHB sticky tape and a #4 screw hole mount option for easy mounting. Our GOQ modules are rated IP68 and are UL approved UL#E344463. These GOQ Samsung LEDs will provide you and your customer with one of the brightest and whitest LEDs on the market today.
- Module Length – 66 mm
- Module Height – 10.5 mm
- Module width – 15 mm
- Distance between modules – 45 mm
- 2 modules per foot
GOQ LED America warrants all CIRA Line LED modules we sell for a period of five (5) years from the time of purchase. This warranty covers the purchaser from problems which arise due to quality and performance. Warranty covers reimbursement for labor to replace defective LED modules up to three times the dollar amount of defective product.