- CE, UL, RoHS Certified, SAMS Verified
- Viewing Angle: 150 degrees
- Color Temp: 6,500 Kelvins / Natural Bright White
- GOQ LED America Part# C-2835-3WC072-6500
- Nomenclature: C – Economical / 2835- Samsung Chip 2835 / 3- 3 diode / W-White in color / C- Clear Lens / 072 – .72 Watts per module/ 6500 – 6,500 Kelvins
- Modules per foot: 2 modules per foot
- Sold in bags of 100 modules.
- Feet per Bag: 50 feet, 2 strands of modules at 25 feet per strand
- Power Consumption per module: .72 watts
- LED provided by Samsung: chip 2835
- Lumens: 110 lumens per module
- Spacing: 80mm between modules
- Operating System: 12 volts
- LED Driver: Constant Voltage Driving System.
- Best use: Optimal for application 5+” in depth
- Cable: UL, 20WG
LUNA 3 LED Module – White, 6,500 Kelvins, 0.72 Watts (C-2835-3WC072-6500)
GOQ LED America’s LED module C-2835-3WC072-6500 is a 3-diode, 6,500K white LED module designed and ideal for channel letters 5”-10” deep, single-face cabinet 5”-10” deep, and double-faced cabinet 10”-20” deep. Using these modules will provide your sign with natural warm white light that will outshine the competition. Since the 6,500 Kelvins white light does not wash out the color of vinyl, this module also is good solution with vinyl covered letters and signs.
These LEDs have a guaranteed Life span over 60,000 hours. Designed for Easy Installation with 3M VHB sticky tape and a #4 screw hole mount option for easy mounting. Our GOQ modules are rated IP68 and are UL approved UL#E344463. These GOQ Samsung LEDs will provide you and your customer with one of the brightest and whitest LEDs on the market today.
- Module Length – 66 mm
- Module Height – 8.5 mm
- Module width – 15 mm
- Distance between modules – 80 mm
- 2 modules per foot
GOQ LED America warrants all LUNA Line LED modules we sell for a period of three (3) years from the time of purchase. This warranty covers the purchaser from problems which arise due to quality and performance. Warranty also covers reimbursement for labor to replace defective LED modules up to three times the dollar amount of defective product.